Vision & Mission
- The Kuils River Primary family endeavors to equip our valued learners to become independent, responsible, and disciplined individuals who would make a meaningful contribution globally.
- To create a nurturing, caring, and safe environment
- Engaging in quality teaching and learning in all grades
- Participate in extra & co-curricular activities and at the same time making the school the center of cultural, spiritual, and physical growth
- To encourage meaningful parental involvement in the education of learners in partnership with the educators and non-educators
- To uplift the learners so that they may rise above their circumstances and
- Impress our values of Faith, Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Diligence, Unity, and Pride (FIRED UP), consistently, to “GROW TO GREATNESS”.